'23-'24 St. Rose Basketball Registration is open
We are very excited to announce to you that the registration is open for the St. Rose 2023-2024 Basketball Season
St. Rose will be offering four (6) Divisions from Grades 3-8 for both Boys & Girls
- 3rd/4th Boys
- 3rd/4th Girls
- 5th/6th Boys
- 5th/6th Girls
- 7th/8th Boys
- 7th/8th Girls
Registration - Must be completed no later than 10/13/23
- Registration fees: $165 per child (Families will be billed once the registration process is complete. Payment is due by October 30, 2023 )
- Please click here - St. Rose Basketball Registration link to complete the online registration
- Please be sure to complete the attached forms. Once completed you can submit them to Danny in an envelope marked Basketball ‘23-’24 or email scanned copies of the documents to
- Uniform cost (not included in registration) : $150 (Families will be billed once the registration process is complete. Payment is due by October 30, 2023)
- Includes: Jersey, Shorts, Shooting Shirt
- We will send a uniform order email form out to everyone once registrations have been submitted
- If your child has played and still has their uniform, please check to see if their uniform still fits so they can use it for this season
- 11/13 Practice Begins
- 11/24/ - 11/25 St. Rose Thanksgiving Tournament
- 12/01 Regular Season Starts
- 02/24 Regular Season Ends
- 03/02 Playoffs Begin
- 03/10 Playoffs End
- 03/14 - 03/18 Tournament of Champions
Coaches - Volunteers
If you are interested in Coaching or volunteering during the ‘23-24 Basketball Season,you must complete the Protecting God’s Children Class and complete the Newark CYO Volunteer application.
You must fill out the Volunteer Handbook.
All coaches and volunteers are required to complete the Protecting God’s Children Training which is good for 5 years.
If you are interested in Coaching or volunteering during the season, please click here to complete the Coaching-Volunteer Survey.
There will be a meeting for all those interested in Coaching or volunteering to assist with basketball season on Wednesday 10/18 @ 7:30 PM. A reminder will be sent out closer to the meeting date but here is the link also--Coaches/Volunteer Meeting Link
SRLA Athletics Director